Donate to the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
The Santa Clara County Fairgrounds Management Corporation is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization and accepts tax-deductible donations to support ongoing improvements to the Fairgrounds and special projects. We are currently working on a way to donate directly through our page, but in the meantime, please help us however you can! For more information on donations, please contact Valerie Merklin, Development Manager at 408-477-7125.
Ways to Donate:
On our Facebook page we now have a donate button near the lower right of our cover photo. We receive this money without any transaction fees! You may have seen people do a fundraiser for a charity for their birthday. We would be thrilled if you did the same thing for us!
If you’re like many Americans, you have bought a thing or two from Amazon. If you’re like some households, then the majority of your purchases are delivered to your door via Amazon. According their website: AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. Please sign up for Fairgrounds Heritage Foundation of Santa Clara County as that charitable organization of choice! The donations can really add up with the things you are buying anyway. Here’s how to use Amazon Smile to support the fairgrounds:
How to Shop Amazon Smile
- Visit smile.amazon.com. And we recommend bookmarking this page so you’ll land on the smile page every time you shop.
- Sign into your account if you’re not already, and search for Fairgrounds Heritage Foundation of Santa Clara County as your charity of choice. Once you make this selection, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Shop as normal. Most items are eligible for an Amazon Smile donation, but they will let you know is something is not. Shop as usual, and watch the donations add up!
How to Shop Amazon Smile on Mobile
One of the drawbacks to AmazonSmile, is you have to make your purchases through the AmazonSmile site. Purchases through the regular Amazon site and their mobile site won’t give a donation. Fortunately, there’s a work around.
- If you regularly shop Amazon through your mobile browser, simply navigate to smile.amazon.com instead and you’re set! It will be a very similar experience to what you are used to.
- If you regularly shop Amazon through the Amazon app you could add items to your cart via the app but finish the checkout process on your browser. (Just make sure you are at smile.amazon.com) Or you could take these steps on your Apple device:
How to Use Amazon Smile on the App
- Visit smile.amazon.com in Safari.
- Next, hit the share button at the bottom middle of your screen.
- Now click add to Home Screen. You have just created a shortcut to the Amazon Smile page to easily navigate here from the homepage.
- Finally, delete your existing Amazon App so you will always shop with a smile.
Get in Contact!
It takes more than just money. If you have skills that you feel like could be utilized at the fairgrounds, please get in touch! For more information contact us.