(Effective July 1, 2011)
|RV /TRAILER UNIT w/one automobile
|RV/ TRAILER UNIT w/one automobile
|RV TRAILER UNIT w/one automobile
|Includes electrical, water and sewage hook-ups and showers when available
|RV/ TRAILER UNIT
|BUNKHOUSE - INCLUDES (2) OCCUPANTS
|Bunkhouse Additional Occupants
Individual RV trailers not on grounds with a Unit will be charged regular prices.
Supervisors are responsible for the control and actions of ALL employees.
RV & Vehicle Parking Agreement
RULES & REGULATIONS
Santa Clara County Fairgrounds Management Corporation, Inc.
The following is an agreement between the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds Management Corporation, Inc., San Jose, California, hereinafter referred to as "Licensor", and Interim RV Tenant, hereinafter referred to as "Licensee".
Upon approval of applicant, space availability, and receipt of payment, a RV parking permit is issued through the Grounds Rental Department or Ticketing located in the administrative building of the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds. RV parking is on a first come, first serve basis only, reservations are not taken. Permits may be purchased daily or up to one month at a time.
Overnight RV parking cost is $27.00 per night (24 hours), $167.00 per week (7 days), $670.00 per month. Costs include parking space for one (1) recreational (mobile, living unit) vehicle and one (1) space for automobile or other transportation. Other fees apply, for example, additional guest and additional vehicles.
The RV parking permit licenses the holder to park at holder's risk, in the designated parking area and permit affixed. Licensor hereby declares it is not responsible for fire, theft, damage to, or loss of such vehicle unit or loss of any article left therein. Doors of vehicles and/or units must be locked during the absence of the RV Tenant Licensee. An access gate conveniently located to this area is left open for tenant usage twenty-four (24) hours a day.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- The RV parking area is not intended, nor is it conducive to permanent living units and the Licensor expressly prohibits such use. Units may remain for Thirty days (30) consecutive days upon initial date of registration, providing that Licensor complies with the established policies relating hereto. Tenant must vacate the Fairgrounds after that period of Thirty (30) consecutive days. All Licensees will be required to leave from time to time during the year for priority events and general maintenance, with no exceptions.
- Activities of the tenants are restricted exclusively as overnight privileges. The Licensor does not guarantee any amenities, shower or facilities for tenant usage with utilities. This agreement or payment for permit does not entitle the Licensee and accompanied tenants to Fairground buildings and facility usage or for any commercial type activities whatsoever.
- Radios, television or any other sound equipment should never be operated to the disturbance of others. Special care should be taken before 8:00 a.m. and after 10:00 p.m. Loud noise, boisterous play, or running around in common areas is strictly prohibited. Tenants must comply with the established policies of the Licensor's discretion of such policies shall be final.
- No tenant property shall be stored on Fairground premises. Any and all such property shall be removed from the premises by direction of the Licensor at Licensee's expense. A fee will be charged for additional vehicles.
- Pets, such as dogs, cats or domesticated animals kept by Licensee must be penned when left out of an applicable RV or other vehicle, cleaned up after and must be on a leash or restraint. Pets can not be left unattended with or with out restraints outside RV as property guard in the absence of the Licensee. Tenants with animals must use every care to assure safety of visitors and other Fairgrounds patrons. Anyone in violation of this policy will be asked to remove the animals from premises. (See Rule eight 8.)
- Tenants expressly agree to defend, indemnify and save harmless the Licensor, its officers, directors, agents and employees (individually and collectively from any and all claims and loss, damage, injury or liability (or whatsoever nature and howsoever the same may be caused or may arise).
- Caution, care and cleanliness in the use of its common areas and facilities of the RV parking area are the sole responsibility of each Licensee. Licensor reserves the right to post additional rules regarding the foregoing at anytime, and tenant must adhere to all such rules. Licensor also reserves the right to change the rules at any time upon reasonable notice.
- Tenant shall not violate any Governmental law in the use of the premises, commit waste or nuisance, annoy, molest or interfere with any other tenant, display disorderly conduct, operate a business out of the RV park or the other daily commerce of the Licensor and user shall comply with all directives of the Santa Clara Fairgrounds Management Corporation. Any damages suffered to all Licensor and/or its clients, officers, directors, agents and employees' property by usage of tenants shall be assumed in total by tenants involved.
- Any recreational vehicle, mobile home trailer, mobile living van or unit used for housing that is parked without a bonafide permit or in violation of the foregoing policies, rules and regulations, will be towed away at owner's expense.
- If any legal action or proceeding were brought by either party to enforce any part of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall recover in addition to all relief, reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party serving upon the other only by written notice granting a twenty-four (24) hour period for: (1)Licensor removal of tenant from premise (no refund granted on usage fee); (2) For tenant to regain any refund due to tenant if paid usage fee has been paid for an extended period of time and the usage is terminated before paid time has lapsed.
Santa Clara County Fairgrounds Management Corporation, Inc. reserves the right to reject or to refuse the trailer parking privileges to any tenant who has previously breached or violated any of the foregoing provisions. All tenants, by virtue of residing on these premises accepts the above stipulations.