The Santa Clara Dog Training Club trains people and their dogs in the following classes: Basic Obedience (Puppy through Adult), CGC/TDI Testing, Conformation, Fetching and Retrieving, Nosework, Competition Classes (Novice, Open and Utility) and Rally.
- Promotes responsible dog ownership
- Conducts dog training classes for purebred and mixed breed dogs and their handlers
- Encourages the training of judges and ring stewards
- Holds and supports obedience, rally, and agility trials and matches
- Holds and supports tracking tests and matches
- Promotes cooperation and good sportsmanship among its members in the training and exhibiting of dogs
PRIVATE USAGE OF THE FAIRGROUNDS ON TUESDAYS
TIMES AND RATES: The fairgrounds will be available in 30 minute sessions between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Rental is $10 for members and $15 for non-members per 30 minutes session Rental is per person (2 members sharing a 30 min session is $10 x 2 = $20).
RESERVATIONS: To make a reservation, please contact our Fairgrounds Rental Co-Ordinator: Jean Lee (email@example.com, Cell: 408-839-5344) Payment is by check only (no cash) payable to Santa Clara Dog Training Club. Checks must be mailed to Jean Lee, 16772 Potter Ct, Los Gatos, CA 95032
RALLY CART: Please note that the Rally cart may not to be used.